Our bathrooms will never be complete without a perfect toilet. Choose a hanging toilet or the classic kind; there is one for everyone’s need and requirement. In today’s time, it is much more than a necessary need it is a beautiful new addition to the comfort of your bathroom.
Our bathrooms are private places, and we need just the perfect kind to add to our comfort.With so many options to consider from, which one would you pick?
One Piece vs. Two Piece Toilet- Which Is Better?
One should not compromise with the choice of their toilet. And the biggest question on such considerations rises on the topic of “One Piece or the two-piece toilet”. Here is some information which will help you to understand which of the two choices is better for you:
One Piece Toilets
One piece takes a step away from the traditional kind and its arrangement. To understand this perfectly, you must know that the one-piece toilet is of compact nature. These are small and petite.
This is a modern type of toilet, which saves space and gives your bathroom a beautiful look. Unlike the traditional kind and its systems, this makes use of an inbuilt system which gives the entire thing a way to use water to flush things out.
All in all, using a one-piece is a modern practice and is immensely satisfying for the user.
Two Piece Toilets
Two-piece are probably the oldest and traditional kind of toilet we use. These haven’t become obsolete, despite the modern options.
The two-piece has two parts, a cistern on top, which holds the water. And has a procedure which fills up the tank right after the tank is emptied. The cistern also has a small lever, which is used to use the flush in the cistern.
Furthermore, the bowl of the toilet seat is separate. The biggest feature of the two-piece is that the toilet is in two parts, as the name suggests and it offers a more solid look to the toilet. However, this kind also takes up considerable space in the bathroom and makes your bathroom look fuller in a way.
Which is the better choice?
When considering which type of toilet is better for you and your bathroom, be sure to consider the following before making a choice:
- Construction of the toilet: Both kinds have different constructions. Choose whichever kind of design you like. One piece makes use of a single unit, which has everything inside the unit. On the other hand, the two-piece makes use of two different sections. The two-piece offers cistern and the bowl differently.
- Cleanliness: One piece is comparatively easier to clean. These toilets have everything in one place and are compact, which offers ease of The absence of no hinges and screws keeps these types of toilets clean for years after their installation. However, the same cannot be said for the two-piece. This type makes use of two different segments, and in most cases, these segments are attached one on the other with the help of various kinds’ nuts and bolts. These hinges become laden with rust, and it becomes extremely terrible to look at. Furthermore, the two-piece may also offer some health disadvantages.
- Installation: In this case, it is easier to install a two-piece. The two-piece can be handled separately and be installed in the same manner. However, the same does not stand true for the one-piece. The one-piece is compact but is heavy and quite huge to be installed at once. And the toilet may pose a difficulty in installing if your bathroom space is quite small.
- Durability: One Piece toilets are made of porcelain and do not have any connectivity issues. So, from an engineering point of view, these are more durable. Since these toilets have no hinges and screws they last longer.Two-piece can last for a fair duration, but they require too much of maintenance from time to time.
- Cost: As you may notice, one-piece make use of compact technology, which offers the user a compact look as well as a convenient unit. Therefore, a one-piece unit is far more expensive than the two-piece
When choosing a toilet for your bathroom be sure to keep the above points in mind.There are pros and cons to both kinds of these toilets. So, remember:
- The amount of money you can spend on a toilet.
- Before you choose one, keep the dimensions of your bathroom in mind.
- Remember to weigh the pros and cons of the model you
Advantages of One Piece Toilet
- Small, compact and very modern looking.
- There is next to no kind of maintenance for this unit.
- Offers a modern touch to your bathroom.
- Furthermore, these are durable.
Advantages of Two Piece Toilet
- Cost effective, these do not cost much to buy.
- These types can be installed easily.
As for the cons of both the kinds of toilets, you must know that the one piece is a bit expensive and may pose a difficulty in installation. And for the two-piece, you must know that these may be inexpensive, but they require a lot of maintenance as well as look terrible after a few years. Along with this, these kinds of toilet does not work for a long period of time.
Choose the one which fits your requirements.